SCHOOL FEES - 2020
|GRADES||ANNUALLY||TERM x4||MONTHLY x12|
|000||R33 600.00||R8 400.00||R2 800.00|
|00||R36 000.00||R9 000.00||R3 000.00|
|R - 3||R47 940.00||R11 985.00||R3 995.00|
|4 - 7||R51 240.00||R12 810.00||R4 270.00|
ADMINISTRATION FEE - PAYABLE ON ACCEPTANCE TO THE SCHOOL
- Administration Deposit - R2 000.00.
- Please note, once this deposit is paid it is non-refundable.
The ‘Development Fee’ is there to enable Hartford College to provide children with the necessary facilities, equipment and teaching environments required, during the course of their Pre & Primary school education.
THE DEVELOPMENT FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE
A once off payment.
(Payable from Grade R) - Grade R is an important year & considered the first year of our Foundation Phase.
- R5 000.00 - once off payment.
- R834.00 - over the first 6 months of the year.
- PRE-PRIMARY - R1 000.00 - per year. Toddler - 00) – payable over the period January to June.
- New children joining the school from Grade 5 – 7, will pay a reduced Development Fee of R3 000.00 - once off.
ANNUAL - 5% discount applicable if fees are paid in full, before the end of January 2020.
(Please note that the discount is calculated on tuition fees only)
METHOD OF PAYMENT
(School fee payments are due in advance, ie. 01 January - 01 December)
A MONTHLY DEBIT ORDER IS ENCOURAGED (Jan - Dec) OR ELECTRONIC TRANSFER.
For your child’s safety and ours, no school fees will be accepted in cash at the school.
SCHOOL ACCOUNT DETAILS
Name: Hartford College
Bank: ABSA (please use your child’s name as reference)
Branch code: 632 005
Account No: 407 237 6087
Swift code: ABSAZAJJ
- School fees are billed per term i.e 4 x per year ie. per school term.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring that fees are paid up to-date by the end of each term.
- School fees in arrears, could lead to notice being issued and the Parent Agreement being terminated.